- Read the dialogue.
- Honey, we don’t have any salt.
- We have some salt darling. It’s in the cupboard.
- Ah, OK. Do we have any eggs? I would like to make some omellette.
- There are some eggs in the fridge, I think.
- Is there any milk in the fridge?
- No, there isn’t any milk at all. We need to buy some milk.
- OK. What about flour? Do we have any flour?
- Yes, we do. We have some flour in the cupboard on the shelf. But we don’t have any pepper. And there isn’t any oil too.
- OK, I’ll go shopping and buy some oil, some salt, some pepper and some milk. I won’t buy any eggs, any flour and any sugar.
- Thank you darling. You are always so helpful. That’s why I love you!
Honey – мед; здесь: дорогой, любимый
Salt – соль
Cupboard – буфет, шкаф
At all – совсем, вовсе
Flour – мука
Pepper – перец
Oil – масло
- Translate the dialogue and role play it.
- Point out the sentences with Some and Any.
- Make up your own dialogue using Some, Any and vocabulary of the lesson.
Some – affirmative sentences.
Any – negative, interrogative sentences.
Какие-то, несколько, некоторые, немного и т.д.
- Fill in with Some and Any.
- My brother has … good books.
- Lily may come at … time.
- … of these clocks are very expensive.
- Have you … pens?
- There are … mistakes in Tom’s design.
- Are there … new buildings here?
- Alex has … antiques.
- They have not … time.
- Choose the right answer
Jim hasn’t got … money.
Would you like … juice?
Would you like … chocolate pudding?
I haven’t written … letters.
Would you like … tea?
Do you know … good hotels in Paris?
Ann is going to buy … clothes.
Jimmy has … excellent computer games.
Do you have … better ideas?
Would you like … sugar in your coffee?
- Fill in with Some and Any
- There are … pictures in the text-book
- Are there … new pupils in your group?
- There are … new buildings in our street.
- Are there … English newspapers on the desks? — Yes, there are …
- Are there … maps of Great Britain on the walls? —No, there aren’t …
- Are there … pencils on the desk? — - Yes, there are …
- Are there … chewing gums in your bag? — - Yes, there are…
- Have you got … French books at home? — Yes, I have…
- There are … beautiful pictures in the magazine. Look at them.8.Fill in with Some, Any or No
1.There are … buses today and I can’t go shopping. 2. There is … caviar in the can. I love it. Would you like …? 3. Please don’t offer him … chips. He doesn’t want … . 4. Can I have … milk in my tea? I don’t like it black. 5. There is … ink in my pen. 6. Is there … snow in the street this morning? 7. My mother likes … music. 8. Are there … chess players there? 9. There are … diagrams in the new text-book. 10. Are there … French newspapers on the table?
- Fill in with Some and Any
There is … green tea in the cup.
My cousin has … French books.
Are there … guests in the living-room?
Do you have … toys?
There are not … beats at home.
Nancy has … flowers in her hands.
Does Andy have … pencils?
There are not … pencils in the pencil-box.
Are there … pictures on the wall?
There are … buses in the street.
Would you like … ice-cream?
Can I have … milk?
There are … newspapers on the table.
There isn’t … butter on the table.
Sue has … toys in the corner of her room.
Is there … chalk, children?
Are there … pictures in this magazine?
There are … chairs round the table.
- Make up ten sentences using Some and Any